Today’s question for the Q: Skills for Success authors: Could you recommend useful tips for teaching writing skills?
Joe McVeigh responds.
Do you have a question about teaching English for Academic Purposes that you’d like to ask our Q author team? Comment below or email your question to email@example.com.
- #qskills – Would it help if I taught phonetics symbols in the mother tongue?
- #qskills – How can I teach a class where there is a huge gap in language proficiency among the students?
- #qskills – When should L1 be used in class?
- #qskills – Why are the four skills normally divided into listening & speaking and reading & writing?
- #qskills – How can I get my students to use smart devices in the classroom?
- #qskills – Do you have any advice for teaching technical English?
- #qskills – How do I motivate my students to speak English instead of their native language in class?