Today’s question for the Q: Skills for Success authors: Could you recommend useful tips for teaching writing skills?
Joe McVeigh responds.
We are no longer taking questions. Thank you to everyone who contacted us!
Look out for more responses by the Q authors in the coming weeks, or check out the answers that we’ve posted already in our Questions for Q authors playlist.
- #qskills – Would it help if I taught phonetics symbols in the mother tongue?
- #qskills – How can I teach a class where there is a huge gap in language proficiency among the students?
- #qskills – When should L1 be used in class?
- #qskills – Why are the four skills normally divided into listening & speaking and reading & writing?
- #qskills – How can I get my students to use smart devices in the classroom?
- #qskills – Do you have any advice for teaching technical English?
- #qskills – How do I motivate my students to speak English instead of their native language in class?