Welcome, everyone, to 2013!
2012 was a great year for our blog, so we just wanted to share with you our top ten posts for the year. This isn’t a list of our favourites; this is a list of your favourites, by the number of views for each post.
So here they are:
10. 10 Commandments for motivating language learners: #9 Create a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere in the classroom by Tim Ward.
9. Teaching ‘screenagers’ – how the digital world is changing learners by Tim Falla.
8. Fun with flashcards by Weronika Salandyk.
7. Introducing the Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary App by OUP.
6. How ESL and EFL classrooms differ by Kate Bell.
5. Six steps to writing transactional letters in the FCE Exam – Part 1 by Michael Duckworth.
4. Why do people follow fashion trends? by Rebecca Arnold.
3. 20 most commonly misspelt words in English by Kieron McGovern.
2. 10 Commandments for Motivating Language Learners by Tim Ward.
1. Introduction to project work – what is a project? by Tom Hutchinson.
Interestingly, four of our top ten most viewed posts were published in 2010. We like to attribute this to our continued commitment to bringing you the highest quality articles from some of the ELT industry’s finest educators.
And we intend to continue this trend in 2013.
Happy New Year, dear readers!
Oxford University Press ELT Global Blog Team
Pingback: Top 10 @OUPELTGlobal blog posts of 2012 | Teacher Development Stuff | Scoop.it