Today’s question for the Q: Skills for Success authors: When should L1 be used in class?
Nigel Caplan responds.
We are no longer taking questions. Thank you to everyone who contacted us!
Look out for more responses by the Q authors in the coming weeks, or check out the answers that we’ve posted already in our Questions for Q authors playlist.
- #qskills – Why are the four skills normally divided into listening & speaking and reading & writing?
- #qskills – How can I get my students to use smart devices in the classroom?
- #qskills – Do you have any advice for teaching technical English?
- #qskills – How do I motivate my students to speak English instead of their native language in class?
- #qskills – What can I do to improve my students’ pronunciation and fluency?
- #qskills – What do I do when I ask the class a question and no-one is speaking?