Today’s question for the Q: Skills for Success authors: How would you answer Krashen’s assertion that teaching EAP is a “waste of time”?
Cheryl Zimmerman responds.
We are no longer taking questions. Thank you to everyone who contacted us!
Look out for more responses by the Q authors in the coming weeks, or check out the answers that we’ve posted already in our Questions for Q authors playlist.
- #qskills – What can I do to improve my relationship with difficult students who do not like to study English?
- #qskills – Could you recommend useful tips for teaching writing skills?
- #qskills – How can I teach a class where there is a huge gap in language proficiency among the students?
- #qskills – When should L1 be used in class?
- #qskills – Why are the four skills normally divided into listening & speaking and reading & writing?
- #qskills – How can I get my students to use smart devices in the classroom?