Today’s question for the Q: Skills for Success authors: How can I help students that have a hard time learning the language (despite their effort)?
Charl Norloff responds.
We are no longer taking questions. Thank you to everyone who contacted us!
Look out for more responses by the Q authors in the coming weeks, or check out the answers that we’ve posted already in our Questions for Q authors playlist.
- #qskills – How would you answer Krashen’s assertion that teaching EAP is a “waste of time”?
- #qskills – What can I do to improve my relationship with difficult students who do not like to study English?
- #qskills – Could you recommend useful tips for teaching writing skills?
- #qskills – How can I teach a class where there is a huge gap in language proficiency among the students?
- #qskills – When should L1 be used in class?
- #qskills – Why are the four skills normally divided into listening & speaking and reading & writing?