Today’s question for the Q: Skills for Success authors: Is it better to create your own materials or use existing materials?
Colin Ward responds.
We are no longer taking questions. Thank you to everyone who contacted us!
Look out for more responses by the Q authors in the coming weeks, or check out the answers that we’ve posted already in our Questions for Q authors playlist.
- #qskills – How do I manage disruptive behaviour in class?
- #qskills – How can I help students that have a hard time learning the language?
- #qskills – How would you answer Krashen’s assertion that teaching EAP is a “waste of time”?
- #qskills – What can I do to improve my relationship with difficult students who do not like to study English?
- #qskills – Could you recommend useful tips for teaching writing skills?
- #qskills – How can I teach a class where there is a huge gap in language proficiency among the students?
Pingback: #qskills – How can we help students to use words from the Academic Word List? | Oxford University Press
Pingback: #qskills – How can I help my students understand words in a reading passage? | Oxford University Press
Pingback: #qskills – How can I teach reading skills to beginner students without focusing on grammar? | Oxford University Press
Pingback: #qskills – Should I teach only grammar when my students have only written tests in exams? | Oxford University Press