Today’s question for the Q: Skills for Success authors: Should I teach only grammar when my students have only written tests in exams?
Colin Ward responds.
We are no longer taking questions. Thank you to everyone who contacted us!
Look out for more responses by the Q authors in the coming weeks, or check out the answers that we’ve posted already in our Questions for Q authors playlist.
- #qskills – How can I teach reading skills to beginner students without focusing on grammar?
- #qskills – How can I help my students understand words in a reading passage?
- #qskills – How can we help students to use words from the Academic Word List?
- #qskills – Is it better to create your own materials or use existing materials?
- #qskills – How do I manage disruptive behaviour in class?
- #qskills – How can I help students that have a hard time learning the language?