Christmas is nearly upon us, so we thought we’d share some classroom resources to help you and your class get in the festive mood.
Teacher trainers Stacey Hughes and Verissimo Toste from our Professional Development team have prepared some multi-level activities for you to use in your classroom.
Christmas Activities 2014, including:
- Jigsaw Reading – pre-intermediate and above
- Christmas Word Search – pre-intermediate and above
Christmas Cards Activities
Christmas Cards Activities, including:
- Christmas Cards Activity – any level
- Christmas Cards Worksheet – any level
- Delivering the Christmas Cards – any level
- The 12 Days of Christmas – pre-intermediate and above
- A Christmas Wreath – young learners
Extensive Reading Activities
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (reading text) – Chapter 1, Stage 3 Bookworms
- Christmas (reading text) – Chapter 7 from Seasons and Celebrations, Stage 2 Bookworms
- Christmas in Prague by Joyce Hannam (reading text + activity) – Chapter 1, Stage 1 Bookworms